Saturday, July 21, 2018

irish laughter




DUBLIN DRIVERS

Paddy was driving down the motorway between Naas and Dublin, 
Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, 
"Paddy , I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on M1. P
"Hell," said Paddy , "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!" 






Irish Confessional

An Irishman goes into the confessional box after
years of being away from the Church. 
There's a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap.
On the other wall is a dazzling array of the finest 
cigars and chocolates. 
Then the priest comes in. "Father, forgive me, for
it's been a very long time since I've been to confession,
but I must first admit that the confessional box is much 
more inviting than it used to be."
The priest replies: "Get out. You're on my side." 


jpr: see http://www.irisheyesofva.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment