Thursday, August 22, 2019

New Beginings

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live."
-- Marcus Aelius Aurelius



"All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning."
-- Albert Camus

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
-- Demosthenes

"'Where shall I begin, please your Majesty?' he asked. 'Begin at the beginning,' the King said, gravely, 'and go on till you come to the end: then stop.'"
-- Lewis Carroll

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding something entirely, however this post presents pleasant understanding even.

    ReplyDelete