Sunday, July 31, 2016

Damascus, Syria

                         
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZipJPLYfpDE
Damascus is widely believed to be the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world, with evidence of habitation dating back at least 11,000 years. Its location and persistence have made the city a nexus for civilizations come and gone. Today its metropolitan area is home to about 2.5 million people, and in 2008 it was named the Arab Capital of Culture.
jpr: Steve Jobs the founder of apple was of syrian descent I believe!

5 comments:

  1. Very good writeup! I checked out your blog site fairly often, and you are constantly coming up
    with some good staff. I shared this post on my Tumblr,
    and my followers liked it! Would like to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undoubtedly one of my most liked web blogs to read through every morning with a cup of cappuccino of
    course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Thanks a lot for this information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a ɡood post! Ꮯertainly a should-rеad and
    an eye-оpener! Tһis definitely worked fоr me thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nіce! Thanks for the informаtion!

    ReplyDelete