Friday, January 22, 2016

*Cogito ergo est; veni, vidi, vino;

With the snow compiling in the bitters freeze, I am able to ponder backwards to my life and pense:  if only the internet, fb, tumbler, pinterest, tweetisms and all that had been around growing up; with the many many many bits and flotsam of advice, inspiration, jaw-dropping, best ever, must see, forced to tears, sharing kind of stuff, I could have been a finer person, a real somebody.  Alas noxious folks, there was no www (actually there was but its main product was things like "Jake the Snake, Boris Kalashkov, Iron Sheik, Andre the Giant, and the Glamour Boy  Ric Flair - Whoooo!); and therefore I turned out to be what I am - a bug to be squshed.
If you don't like this and share then Hell is holding a special seat for You.

*translation:  I think therefore I is; I came I saw, wine for me please.

1 comment: