Friday, May 13, 2016

I have had enough, more than enough.

I consider myself a tolerant person.  My house, my work, my social circle have always embraced gays, straights, a-sexuals,  blacks, whites, greens, Catholics, Jews, atheists, short people, fat ones. Arabs. midgets, and the physically and mentally (lots of these) disabled.   Your opinions are yours as long as your respect house rules.   Hell,  I even have a Transgender colleague who considers me her/his friend.  But I have finally reached my limit.  O'Bama's (I voted for him twice)   Justice Department 'guidelines' that require high schools to allow transgender people to use the bathroom of the gender with whom they identify or risk losing federal funds is sooooo f--king absurd as to defy rational thought.  I shall voted for Trump  --- crazy, narcissistic, arrogant, and fairly ignorant Trump,  purely as a protest vote.  Its time for us to take control of our government.

No comments:

Post a Comment