Wednesday, November 16, 2016

in case you did not know

most played songs on the radio


Over 8 Million Times
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - The Righteous Brothers

Over 7 Million Times
Yesterday - The Beatles
Never My Love - The Association
Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
Stand By Me - Ben E. King

Over 6 Million Times
Michelle - The Beatles
Oh Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
Mrs. Robinson - Simon and Garfunkel
Your Song - Elton John
How Sweet It Is - James Taylor
Baby, I Need Your Loving - Johnny Rivers
Every Breath You Take - The Police
All I Have To Do Is Dream - The Everly Brothers
On Broadway - The Drifters
Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
I Can't Stop Loving You - Ray Charles

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that the Beer Barrel Polka didn't make one of these lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean the Macarana didn't make it?

    ReplyDelete