Thursday, October 25, 2018

I am a DEIST


I no longer want to be a Catholic.  The endless scandals have
convinced me the Church is a scam, functioning merely for the
benefit of the clergy.  I doubt all of it, every principle, every
supposed revelation. I understand Luther’s complaints. Like
the ancient Irish, I am now a DEIST.  I believe in God who
created the universe, gave man reason, governs human behavior
through natural law, but otherwise does not interfere
directly with the world of Its creation.  I reject ‘divine revelation,’
the absurdity of organized religion, and assert that reason
and the observation of the natural world reveal God and God’s
truths. All that is bad, i.e. war, famine, disease, is man made.
God plays no role.

5 comments:

  1. Hey very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers,
    its really really good article on building up new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this weekend is good designed for me, since
    this point in time i am reading this wonderful informative article here at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited various web sites however the audio quality for audio songs
    existing at this web page is in fact fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must agree. my culture is irish-catholic and normally i can someone from the same background even if I never met them. we have a shared culture that is much more than just skin deep. I cherish that background and am otherwise ashamed of Catholicism. There is an article I can't remember but the title was "Who needs Priests?" recommend that.

    ReplyDelete