Monday, May 6, 2019

Now that's a great interview.

Ackaisha Green was inside an ATM in downtown Kingston Jamaca, when she stumbled upon a stash of cash suspected to be in the millions of dollars “Mi could a take it weh, but mi never take it weh. On my way coming out with it I saw two police officers, and mi say ‘Sir, I found a bag of money and I don’t know what to do with it.’  She had noticed her 2 year old very preoccupied with a large transparent plastic with money. ‘Mi swear say a paper him a play with. When mi bend down and look is a bag of money the baby bend down a play with. You know the clear bag, like comforter spread bag, one whole heap a money wrap up together,” she said. She received a heavy tongue-lashing from her mother who described her as “the stupidest of all my children.  A mi she beg $200 this morning to give her son to go to school,” the mother complained, with a loud hiss of her teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment