Tuesday, October 1, 2019

soooo funny

A Rabbi, a Hindu, and a lawyer are in a car. They run out of gas and are forced to stop at a farmer's house. The farmer says that there are only two extra beds, so one person will have to sleep in the barn. 

The Hindu says, ''I'm humble, I will sleep in the barn.'' So, he goes out to the barn. In a few minutes, the farmer hears a knock on the door. It's the Hindu and he says, ''There is a cow in the barn. It's against my beliefs to sleep with a cow.'' 

So, the Rabbi says, ''I'm humble, I'll sleep in the barn.'' A few minutes later, the farmer hears another knock on the door and it's the Rabbi. He says that it is against his beliefs to sleep where there is a pig and there is a pig in the barn. 

So, the lawyer is forced to sleep in the barn. A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door. It's the pig and the cow...

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours today, yet I by no means found any fascinating article
    like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet can be much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete