Thursday, January 16, 2014

RIP Own Newitt

Roger Lloyd Pack and Trevor Peacock in The Vicar of Dibley
Roger Loyd Pack  (on the left) who played the hilarious famer 'Owen' in the classic Vicar of Dibley series passed away this week at age 69 from cancer.   Tremendous loss.

Owen: "I am not a lunatic. I have the psychiatric report to prove it. A slender majority of the panel decided in my favour."
Owen: "Sorry for being late but I made the mistake of going to my toilet today and it hasn't been flushed for 10 days. I've only just regained consciousness."


From 'Rehearsing the nativity play:'
Geraldine: "Now Alice, you're playing Mary - you're young, you're unmarried, you're a virgin, and yet you find out you're pregnant."
Owen: "That happened to my cousin Sally."
Geraldine: "No it didn't, Owen."
Owen: "She gave birth three times but she never ever had sex with a man."
Jim: "Except me."
Frank: "And me."
Owen: "And me, if I'm honest."

No comments:

Post a Comment