Friday, November 14, 2014

Science gives not a tinker's damn about "consensus"


The meme is that 97% of scientists agree that man-made global warming is a fact.  I am unable to ignore this nonsense.  I believe that a minuscule amount of warming is due to human activity but i do not believe that global warming has been established.*  More than 31000 climate scientists signed a letter as well as a petition to Congress that global warming is NOT supported by the facts. Again I assert that the global warming panic is Politically driven and if left unchecked will redistribute funds in the form of taxes and price increases from the underclass to the government and the corporate capitalists.

Here's one link global warming scam.  I can provide additional info if requested.

I do believe that human activity has deleterious effects of an  ecological and geographic nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment