Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmass Spirit


Put up a splash of Christmass spirit
Put in a dash of love
Stir up the sounds ‘till you canhear it
Sing out to those you love
Christmas, Christmas, you can fill me Up with Christmas cheer
Christmas, Christmas, you fulfill my Spirit every year
Toss up a mash of extra magic
Toss in a batch of love
Let up the lights with random logic
Look out for sleighs above
Santa, Santa, can I have it
Please I’ve been so good
Santa, Santa, please I beg you
Please oh if you would
Get up a clash of Christmass
Set up and show the shiny decor
Shout out with Christmas love
Listen, listen, you can see it
Spirit everywhere listen, listen, you can do it
Spread it out and share
Put up a splash of Christmas spirit
Put in a dash of love
Stir up the sounds ‘till you can hear it
Sing out to those you love
Christmas, Christmas, you can fill me
Up with Christmas cheer my
Spirit every year.

by akingbehin daniel murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment