Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Autredamus (the Other Seer) looks at the Universe

Something I seered years ago but never told anyone is that mathematical relationships govern various organic matter's growth and development.   Living things, such as leaves and trees in certain ways match mathematical formulas precisely. We're speaking primarily of Fractals. Not being a mathematician but a Seer, I have no idea what that means.  Amazingly though there are other mathematical expressions, other than fractals, that seem to be related to the development of organic stuff and even certain people things, such as the patterns of communities of people in villages but also more advanced developments.  Makes you wonder what formula my nose followed?

My question is when will I be able to seer these patterns in the development of Sentient beings themselves, no offence to cabbage?
I went ahead and got a shorter hair style.  I don't know why I didn't do that years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment