Sunday, October 18, 2015

How to Take Photos of Artwork...

I wish the hell I knew!  Other painters tell me its easy but I've not yet made a decent photo of any of my work.  Oh yeah by the way: if there is uncharacteristic global warming (and though the science "community" voted that there is while numerous other esteemed scientists reject the idea), it is less than certain that human impact is in any way significant.  Yet we're gonna fix something that may not be a problem; or one that we cannot have any effect on.  One science mag (not The Onion) published that if Humans used up all the fossil fuel that there is, the sea level would rise 200 feet. That's kind of like saying that the Hulk could beat up Superman if he exercised a lot more.  It makes me giggle at the thought.  And I wanna take clear sharper images of paintings and don't know how, though I've tried many techniques.  Maybe i need a new camera or a new me.
Help me!  I'm stuck in an inaccurate photo of my painting.
(12' x 14.5'; Acrylic; title: "Non Photogenic Cat Painting of a Place I Used to Be Long Ago, Cat Also")

No comments:

Post a Comment