Friday, October 2, 2015

The Renowned Philosopher Speaks About Beer


  • All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. 
    Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life's problems.
  • Bart, a woman is like beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one.
  • I've figured out an alternative to giving up my beer. Basically, we become a family of traveling acrobats.
  • Now son, you don't want to drink beer. That's for Daddies, and kids with fake IDs.
  • Beer: So much more than just a breakfast drink.
  • Beer... Now there's a temporary solution.
  • Apu I need a keg and a six pack to hold me until I tap the keg.
  • Homer no function beer well without.
    -Homer Simpsons

No comments:

Post a Comment