Thursday, January 10, 2019

oh those Irish

  1. An American lawyer inquired, 'Paddy, why is it that whenever you ask an Irishman a question, he answers with another question?' 'Who told you that?' asked Paddy.
  2. An Irish lass, a customer: 'Could I be trying on that dress in the window?' Shopkeeper: 'I'd prefer that you use the dressing room.'
  3. Mrs. Feeney shouted from the kitchen, 'Is that you I hear spittin' in the vase on the mantel piece?' 'No,' said himself, 'but I'm gettin' closer all the time.'
  4. 'O'Halloran,' asked the pharmacist, 'did that mudpack I gave you improve your wife's appearance?' 'It did surely,' replied O'Halloran, 'but it keeps fallin' off.'

1 comment:

  1. If you are going for best contents like me, only visit this website every day since
    it presents feature contents, thanks

    ReplyDelete